This week will probably be short....we'll have to wait and see. In helping to develop our Instructional Design Document, I will be identifying the media I will be using and why I selected it.
In my assignment I have designed, the students will be using the U.S. Census Bureau’s Informational Database for their country’s demographics information. They will be using programs available for their final project based on format: iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Doceri or Explain Everything, Lego Movie Creator for movies, Piktochart or another service for posters/infographics, Google Slide, Microsoft PowerPoint, or Apple Keynote for slideshows. Other resources are available based on student need and project format. Students will have access to laptop computers and Apple iPads as needed. The presentation options listed are ones that I am familiar with, which cuts down on the amount of time required to be taken away from the project for learning how to use the software. The options either create digital files that can be shared easily or have built in sharing functionality, so they can be posted online on a school webpage or broadcast online. There is also the possibility that projects and the student forum can be broadcast online via videoconference (facebook live, facetime, gotomeeting, skype, etc.) to increase participation.
No comments:
Post a Comment